Manpower and Staffing Solutions
If you think it’s expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur. – Red Adair
Any project has three main components:
Skilled manpower is the key differentiator between a successful and not so successful project. Effective management is key to the success of any project. The best supervision is the one that delivers quick and accurate decisions in shortest possible time. We believe that even the best plan will not work without intelligent execution.
Upstream Solutions help you execute your plan, from development through delivery, so that you reach your objectives quickly, efficiently and in a cost-effective manner. Our full-time consultants are committed to the success of your most complex initiatives. Working onsite or in your office, they seamlessly integrate into your teams, using their leadership skills, experience and objectivity to identify risks and ensure your project goals align with your strategy. Upstream’s consultants will help you turn your strategy into an actionable plan, with the processes and tools you need to accomplish your goals and sustain performance.
Our Consultants are trained and certified to be leaders in setting and driving HSE standards for safe and successful execution of project.
Some of the positions for which we regularly provide manpower are listed below:
- Drilling Manager
- Drilling / Well Testing Superintendent
- Drilling / Well Testing Supervisor (Day and Night)
- Mud or Drilling Fluid Consultant
- Well Site Geologist
- Drilling / Well Testing Engineer (Field and office based)
- HSE Engineer
- Finance & Contract Personal
- QA / QC of Seismic and other G & G data Acquisition
- Geophysicist Experts for Seismic and other G & G data interpretation
- Geologist Experts for all Geological Studies including Wellsite Geologists
- Petrophysicist Experts for Petrophysical studies including Logging program design and log interpretation
- Reservoir Engineering Experts for all reservoir related studies
- Logistics and Support Services, Warehouse Management