Project Management Services
USPL offers a complete package for Drilling, Well Testing & Completion or Work-over project management service for onshore and offshore, exploration, appraisal and/or development well drilling projects. Our services start from the time you start well planning and end with the delivery of a successfully drilled and tested / completed well, with the wellhead hooked up to the flow line.
With USPL structured similarly to an oil company, the core technical staff is supported by Commercial, Legal, HSE, Logistics and Finance departments and the project team provides a comprehensive service by managing the entire project from good engineering, project planning and costing, contracting of all services, operations management until project close-out. The office based project team is complemented by an experienced well site supervision team during operations.
“Upstream Solutions can manage your project from planning through execution or can provide select personnel to fulfill your needs.”
The life cycle of a Project is divided into six phases. We can provide services for individual phases or for the complete project life cycle. The scope of each phase can also be tailor-made as per your specific needs and requirements.
- Well Engineering & Planning – Development of Well Concepts and Feasibility studies, Detailed Well Engineering Design and Well Planning, Detailed Scope of Material and Equipment requirements, Well Test and Completion Planning, Operation Timeline and benchmarking, Operational Excellence and Performance Standards
- Contract Management – Management of Tendering Process, Vendor selection & Contract Management
- Financial Management – AFE, Budgeting and Cost management
- Project Planning – Planning, Scheduling and Documentation
- Project Execution & Support / Operation Management – Supervision of Drilling, Well Testing & Completion or Work-over operation
We develop the best and worst case scenarios for each project along with risk identification and delegation of sufficient resources for efficient delivery.